Friday, 1 November 2013

Waiting For Time EP - OUT NOW! :D

Hello everyone! :D

I'm sorry it has been a little while! Here's a little update of a post for you, and to let you know that the first EP in my 4 EP collection is out now! Hurrah! :D

Here's the link to my shop where you can download it or purchase a physical copy if you wish to do so. :)

http://hollykirby.bandcamp.com

Also, just to let you know what I'm up to aside from creating CDs - I'm currently volunteering in a high school's music department, gaining some experience - hopefully so that I can do some teacher training, and then become a music teacher. :) The moment I stepped into the school I knew that's what I want to do from day to day. I will keep on doing my music outside of working, of course, and hopefully some gigs too, but I really would like a steady job.

I hope you are all well!

Sending lots of love and a HUGE thank you for your continued support!

Holly xxxxxx

4 comments:

Larry said...

That sounds wonderful, Holly! :)

Thomas said...

Has anyone had any luck with getting that mug yet? Especially from abroad? I can't find anything that even distantly resembles the one that Holly is holding... :(

Good luck with your teaching job, Holly. I hope the children leave you some air for other musicy endeavours ;-)

mercury said...

"Waiting For Time" is great! I still love your very feminine voice and your tunes.
Being a music teacher seems to me a good way of combining stability and creativity. Even a relatively small town like WeiƟenburg has 32 teachers at its musical school, not to mention the self-employed ones. There is a market for music teachers all over Europe.
In which direction do you want to specialize? What about rare instruments like the Appalachian dulcimer?

Em Scotcher said...

You'll be such a perfect music teacher :-)